Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balder
Just changed derseves to deserved.
so it turns out that "lux" is actually my old friend aglriniaaka the biggest idiot on NSWhy was he given any role of authority whatsoever? :/---I like it Ant! Smile
Presumably he's now left NS for good. Technically I believe he broke the law though I doubt anyone is going to press charges. Fair enough being sneaky and underhanded in game if that's how you roll, but hacking an email is low. I can understand why BP and co dropped him.That said, it's still quite a PR disaster for the UDL.Can someone fill me in on aglrinia?
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:Presumably he's now left NS for good. Technically I believe he broke the law though I doubt anyone is going to press charges. Fair enough being sneaky and underhanded in game if that's how you roll, but hacking an email is low. I can understand why BP and co dropped him.

That said, it's still quite a PR disaster for the UDL.

Can someone fill me in on aglrinia?
He was a RPer and the founder of a former raider region. He quit the game a while ago and gave his account away, but I believe that he may have returned. Lux said that he has been playing for two years and mentioned that he was Algrinia, and this led me to suspect that he had returned.

Algrinia is a troublemaker.
Which probably explains his response to the leak.I'd have expected him to put the coupers on trial for not following procedure; he'd have kept support that way.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]