Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frak is back
Regardless, it should provide us with his timetable and a precise plan of action. The fact that we were able to completely penetrate is 'organisation' would also look great in a PR statement by us.

If I vanish someone is going to need to contact Hilville and keep running him.

I still have Gmail access and can get on TRR and UDL's forums (but not FRA's) so I can be contacted on either of those if I seem to have vanished here, or by email;

<!-- e -->belschaft@gmail.com<!-- e -->

<!-- e -->jamesrathbone.jr@gmail.com<!-- e -->

I also think I have a couple of you on Fbook.

One final think; what's happening on NS?
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
These are TG's from Frak to sheep;

Quote:Sad If anyone has an ego, it's people who make up rules they expect everyone to blindly follow. The current TSP government is quite dull, so why should people follow their rules. I think people need to put in more effort to actual governance before they can start making rules. It's like setting the table but there is no dinner to be served! At that point I say, "Why are we all sitting at this table?" We've been sitting at this same table for years now, and no dinner. It took Devonitians to show people that, and they got back up and then ended up sitting at the same table again.
I'd rather just throw the table overboard, make some dinner, and then build a nice new shiny table all around it. And no lamb will be served! Just for you Tongue
Quote:Yes, and I do have many ideas to break the current defenses. I am very aware of how the current forums defend itself. With timing and the right people, it isn't that hard. Most people who try fail because they are complete noobs at it. Luckily my RMB persona lends people to underestimate me, which is only advantageous. Much is going on course. I could show you as I've shown some others who are thinking it over, but I'd need more of a commitment from you upfront, since you are more "in" with the current group than some of the others I talked to. Also, your role would be different. Your influence in the region is effectively 0 at this point. You would be a planner and a PR person, and as such the actual game mechanics of my plan would be kept more or less secret from you, for security, until you have proven yourself as a dependable PR person. I don't want any spies in Fraksville Tongue
Quote:Just an update. I have enough people within the region now committed (still not enough as needed) to begin preliminary meetings and planning sessions. The first will take place this coming Friday or over the weekend. You still have time to decide, but it would probably be good for you not to miss it. You will be completely anonymous, we will use MSN and anonymous names. It will be your job to use an anonymous email.
Quote:A group chat. All will be anonymous for protection. Also, I suggest you get a WA and tart up in TSP if possible. Telegram everyone you tart with a short, friendly message. Say nothing about the delegacy and you will have a high success rate. This will create an opportunity for greater involvement for you, and
you should start soon. The meeting will probably be Friday. We may begin taking action as soon as the coming weekend. So I would suggest you tart if you can, and prepare to meet on Friday. Again, all participants will be 100% anonymous to each other, you will be protected.
Quote:That's right, your WA is tied down. Well, the only thing stopping you from being admitted to the talks is worries about security. Can you affirm that if you
were to join the talks, you wouldn't use any information against us? We don't expect you to join if you don't want to, but we do expect that if you don't join, you don't rat on us. It's that simple. Just as when you invite people to The South, they are expected to follow certain behavior. This may not be a region, but the idea is the same. It is confidential.
Sheep should be in Frak's MSN meeting on Friday as well, which means we'll have two versions of the story and can see if they stack up. Assuming they do we can assume that their both playing us straight, and as such will have two people in 'Fraksville'.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Quote:Belschaft,

I briefly spoke with Frak again earlier today. It looks like it will be me and one other person who will be taking the lead in his plan. I have not been able to find out who anybody is yet and we will be meeting for the first time as a group sometime this weekend. Frak wants me to start tarting and to break the cap. There will be one other person that is going to start doing this over the next couple days. Is there a way to monitor everyone who is endo swapping? I believe there is but I do not know how. I might send a few tg's to people I have already endorsed and tarting a few more people just so Frak thinks I am doing what he asks.

I will keep you updated as I find out more info.
By the looks of it Frak's meeting may turn out to simply be him and our two agents. How disappointing Sad

Quote:Hey, I think we are going to try to make our move sooner.

For usually safe tarting at this point, go to your WA list and try to go to the newest nations. Because you can never count on more than half, I'd try to tart 50-60 people today if you can manage. Also, I think the meeting will be about 5 pm your time, which I recall is what you said was a good time for you.

Belschaft could take the delegacy today very easily. If that happens you want to be on him by Monday not away from him Tongue
And remember, he has tarted -everyone- in the region. So his endorsement number is going to keep growing by a lot.
Another good move is to telegram the people who just endorsed him, as they'll probably endorse you too if you send them a nice message Smile

See you this afternoon, and hope you have come up with some ideas for what a Hileville delegacy would bring.

Smart move, if Hil can't do that they'll know he's not active enough and abandon the new plan I guess.
Yeah; I gave Hil similar advice, so as to appear to be doing as requested but not breaking un-official endo-cap rules.I'm waiting tentatively to see if the meeting a) happened and B) if it, what was said and how many people attended. We should have had two people in it, and everyone else is either Frak or an ally of his.

Ok, the followinng IP was the one Frak used in the South;212.34.145.120Start checking against it people.

@Admin: Will you please run an IP check on users of the forum? I can't.
I've gone ahead and abused some powers to check IPs on other forums. Nothing anywhere I have powers. :lol:
(sorry for interrupting, but maybe it makes sense that Daynor uses some influence before Belschaft taking over? Lt_hot_stuff and Ravenclaw_crimson are both above 100. Others to watch are Ravena_Islands and prison_grove, based on their high tart counts)
[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

Quote:Ok, the followinng IP was the one Frak used in the South;

Start checking against it people.
Proxy Wink
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Ok, the followinng IP was the one Frak used in the South;

Start checking against it people.
Proxy Wink
</blockquote> I know, but potentially we could get a hit on someone who's used it before.

Last night, the UDL had a series of unauthorized IP'd guests viewing a private section of its forum, all of them were proxies from the New York/Brooklyn area. I passed on the IP of Frak to my Chief of Intelligence, just 'cause we've had a bad feeling about Hax/A-S. We'll keep you informed if we find anything in our investigation.
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Quote:Last night, the UDL had a series of unauthorized IP'd guests viewing a private section of its forum, all of them were proxies from the New York/Brooklyn area. I passed on the IP of Frak to my Chief of Intelligence, just 'cause we've had a bad feeling about Hax/A-S. We'll keep you informed if we find anything in our investigation.
Any updates concerning this?
:/ worrying
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]