Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE: Article 11: Special Elections
Motion to change Article 11 of the charter from this:

Quote:<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>Article 11 - Special Elections</em></strong>

When a new Delegate takes office, the Delegate may call for new elections. Providing this is the case, the elections will be held on the next Saturday and will occur on the first Saturday, after that date of every third month after that.
To this:

Quote:<strong class='bbc'>Article 11 - Special Elections</strong>

When a new Delegate takes office, the Delegate may call for new elections. Providing this is the case, the elections will occur on the first Saturday of the next month.
It has also been recommended that this section be removed from the Charter.

Please simply vote 'yea' for yes, 'nay' for no, or 'remove' to vote for removing this article from the Charter. Voting for this article will end on <strong class='bbc'>Wednesday, November 10th at 5pm EST</strong>. Extensions for debate or voting may be requested, but that does not guarantee it will be accepted.
Yea
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.
remove
Remove
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Remove