Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Bellz
Quote:Hello guys, I have a few drinks in me so I will try to be as articulate as possible haha.

I want you to know fudge, I take zero offence at the questions you are giving me. In fact, I welcome them, and if anyone has any concern, here is the place to put it. If you want my answer to be answered in public, read my other thread.

I started NS when I saw a class mate of mine playing it. I join with a friend of mine about two weeks after.

As you noticed from the start, I have been nothing but open with the region about my past, I disclosed my relationship with the DEN when I first came to this region.

I want to talk about my entire past though. When I first came to this game, I was a member of a small defending group called Abyss, at the time, we were one of the few active defenders that did not raid in the ADN.

After that, I joined the raiding group called the DEN, which I have spent most of my time in NS. However, I am no longer involved in the region. My puppet, Of Crazed, now resides in The Old Raiding Club, which is a place to relax, unwind and talk about going ons in NS.

After being with the DEN, I spent time with the neutral group Taijitu, where I believe I first met Mav. Taijitu was a group of people that tried something new in NS, which I really respected, but due to the fact of being wishy washy they couldn't accomplish any of their goals.

I want you to look at my past history, a defender group, a raider group, and a neutral region that tried something new in this game. What do they have in common? They are, in my opinion the most independent regions in the game. Something that I mention I really value in this region. Lets be real, what other feeder allows that a member with my history, not in the 'old guard' of the region even run for delegate.

Fudge, of course I know it is my duty as delegate to keep this region safe. I believe my policies as Minister of Security have made the region safe, and as delegate I plan on continuing to do so.

As far as you guys fight for the region, I say you should continue to fight for the region, be it in a different respect. We have a chance at a feeder to do things NO other regions can touch, we just have to take our destiny in our own hands.

As far as the question, my goal is as a guide, I feel in my statement of intent I state I feel that is my largest responsibility above all else.

I of course will wear a hawaiian shit! It gets hot in the south!

Lastly, I think after all you have done for the region, the least that you deserve is to go until the day 1234.

CR, I am currently not an active member of any region, besides here.
hey SB, can you post this in the open thread? I noticed Ben asking about your game history.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.