Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The South Pacific - moving on from the past.
Belschaft seriously. You can make good arguments without calling names, you have done so before. You don't need to tell people they are full of crap.

I don't see any reason not to call a spade a spade, personally, and let's bear in mind that before Bel said Glen was full of crap, Glen accused anyone who opposed lifting Milograd's ban of harboring hatred and acting emotionally. I think that's actually quite a bit more serious than "full of crap," and besides, isn't it the CoA's job to moderate debate in the Assembly?

Glen, you're being disingenuous. Milograd's sentence is not completed because TSP hasn't decided to lift his ban, which is part of his sentence. It won't be completed until TSP decides to lift his ban, which is what we're discussing in this thread, and your dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you as acting emotionally certainly isn't helping. Even if they are acting emotionally, they have that right. This is, after all, a community, and emotions are in fact involved. Were you here fighting Milograd's coup? Didn't think so.

Cormac Somerset

[Image: cormacshield.png]

The Brotherhood of Malice

General and Outside World Manager

"Defenderism is dead activity, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living activity, and lives the more, the more activity it sucks." - Me (paraphrasing Karl Marx)

As global moderator, I'm going to lock this thread for the time period. Hile and other administrators, I hope this is okay. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I have just completed a review of the thread as I was asked to.  I am not going to issue formal warnings at this point in time.  I will point out that everyone in this thread was warned by both of the Global Mods and myself.  Yet the behavior in this thread did not improve.

This thread will remain closed for the remaining part of 24 hours from when Escade locked it.  Once it is reopened any user who breaks moderation policies will get a 24 hour ban from the forums going forward.  I am not amused by this continued behavior of several members across multiple threads.  As a moderation team we will be cracking down on it until everyone can remember to play nicely together.

EDIT:  Once this thread is reopened users breaking moderation policy will be put on moderation review for 24 hours.  During moderation review if a user again breaks policy the will get a 24 hour forum ban.  Formal warnings will be issued from this point forward to all members breaking moderation policies in this thread.