Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on our good buddy FS
well I asked DR to check that out and she can not see IP Addresses, so now it is down to funnling information........and that sucks.
Hey, there's a new senator, and my post on poledra has been deleted. Hmmm...

Bertram Stantrous

<strong class='bbc'>- Chief of the Repression of Insurrection

- Ensurer of Political Stability

- Director of the Pacific Secret Police

- Minister of Potential Insurgent Identification and Investigation</strong>

<em class='bbc'>Note: Bold titles are notable</em>

I'm not beating around the bush on this one, no honorifics here. This guy is a key in keeping the NPO under Francos Spain's thumb.
OMG who could be funneling info?
That is only one possibility. He could have just gotten lucky. But, as of now, it's anyone's guess. To make my own (I have no concrete proof), it might be Coral Islands...has anyone heard from them lately? What happened to CI? <em class='bbc'>Please remember this is just a guess. I have no evidence whatsoever</em>.
I have access once again to Harkinnen's board. I don't know what happened, but perhaps the board was messed up or something. At any rate, I have some very interesting information from there. Shall I post it?
Go ahead DVD. Information is always good.
Ack. I'll post it later tonight. I screwed up and copied something else after I had already closed the forum, and I don't want to go back into it right now. It's bad enough that I logged into one right after the other... can we please do something about Harkinnen's access to these boards? I hate to have to browse here anonymously but I might have to.Oh, and I don't think he intentionally banned me from his board. He telegrammed my nation and said that he wasn't sure what happened. He has invited me to be in charge of recruiting. Should I accept or not? I really don't have the time for it so I think I might just tell him that, even though I would love to be an insider... what does everyone think?
Up to you DVD...if you don't have time, don't.
being an insider would be interesting. but rl should take precedence.hey you could say you'd take the job and then give it over to someone else...
hey just saw someting interesting on the new pacific order board.
(<a class='bbc_url' href='http://newpacificorder.proboards19.com/index.cgi'>http://newpacificorder.proboards19.com/index.cgi</a>)

their newest member is harkinnen....

and i'm wondering if they can see our cookies?

we know they have comp knowledge. i was talking to dettibok and he thinks infernoice used a script to get us banned sunday night. it would be something similar to the one detti wrote to do the survey.
Harkinnen has to rear his ugly head everywhere now, doesn't he?
hhhhhhhmmmmmmWell now this is getting really interesting indeed.
that's it. i'm buying a box of lollipops...

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1532662#1532662'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopi...1532662#1532662</a>
Mind if I have some? I'm getting frustrated with the mods as well...
I may need to get my own lollipops after this post on the Pacific board...

Quote:The Most Serene Republic of Eswaran: Read the threads on the forum. THe MODS and the aggressors list like everyone FS has legally banned. IT's like at 250+, but the 40% rule means FS can legally ban like 2500 people before the MODS consider it a problem.

-Eswaran-
Of course, at the rate FS is going, it may not take long before they do step in... ... ... :glare:

[rant]

If you ask me, the mods should have done something after some 250+ people got banned in a short period of time <em class='bbc'>in one of the main NS regions</em>. That right there should be a tipoff, and I don't car how the previous delgate played. Two wrongs don't make a right.

[/rant]

There. I'm better now.
This has become a Harkinnen/FS merged thread but that's okay. I haven't seen anything confirming a connection, but who knows.Okay this information that I am about to post is highly sensitive. It is taken directly from Hark's board. I even took screenshots on this one. It does not involve our region, however it is a definite threat to Norion in the West Pacific. This information pretty much gives Norion a valid reason to boot Hark from the region. The post: Everything below this is from Harkinnen. The telegram that is supposedly from Norion is a fake (unless I have horribly, horribly misjudged Norion, and I don't want to think about that). It looks like Hark is lying about Norion to get people to remove their endorsements, although on his forum he alludes to it but stops short of saying "I am lying." My comments continue after the 2nd dotted line.---------------------"All nations not currently involved in an operation outside the West Pacific are instructed to move there as soon as possible and endorse Harkinnen. Further orders will be given soon. I have 125 endorsements as of now and I will be speeding up the endorsement solicitation.Nations are NOT, I repeat, NOT to ask nations to endorse me. If anyone wants to help more than endorsing my nation Harkinnen, please send mass telegrams politely asking nations to unendorse Norion. If you choose to do this, do not mention me. If you do, and anyone reports the telegram to Norion, the operation will be compromised and I will be very unhappy because we will have to start over in the North Pacific.If you choose to send these telegrams, also do not send them from our "World Unification Front" region. A good idea would be to send them from the West Pacific, or better yet, the Pacific, or Atlantic regions. We don't need attention right now.Use this telegramBig Grinear (insert nation),I notice that you have endorsed Norion. I ask that you withdraw your endorsement from this dictator. He may not be openly against democracy, but I have recieved information from a reliable source that says he intends to clamp down on the region as soon as possible. Just look at this telegram, names have been deleted to protect our informant:The Republic of NorionReceived: 19 minutes ago*********, we need to take full control of the region soon. After seeing what Francos Spain has done in the Pacific, I think we can do something similar here. But first we will get the people here used to the idea of censorship. I will start by clearing the boards when someone advertises and move on from there. But we need to be careful, *********, until the time is right. The rest of the West Pacific government already knows, but if the public finds out, we could be in some serious trouble. So keep your mouth shut. If I find out that you have told anyone about this, I'll eject you and you will never come back as long as I rule here. Remember that, *********. Know your place, and who is in charge here, and you will be fine.NorionAs you can see, Norion is clearly planning a takeover here. He is already delegate, so we must act quickly. Don't tell Norion or his henchmen about this telegram, it could get you ejected. Just withdraw your endorsement please, and ask your friends to do the same. Norion only wants to crush the good people of this region under his tyrannical rule. Please help us now, before its too late.Good, huh? I know this is pretty underhanded and shady, but until we are stronger we need to use these techniques. The Pacific Army uses the same tactics against Francos Spain, so we can use them against Norion. Just remember, take all necessary precautions not to arouse suspicion of the World Unification Front. Create a new nation if you have to. Thanks for your help, I couldn't do this without you. "-----------------------------------The question is, what do we do? Obviously Norion needs to know. The problem is if this information is public, Hark will know there are spies. I would prefer not to compromise my sources within his organization. LR, you know Norion better than I do, I would like your input here. We'd need Norion to keep this information confidential until the time is right. I would also like notification before it is used, so that I can be prepared to deal with the aftermath.There is a side option here. We could report him to the mods. According to the terms and conditions of the site: "You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, attempt to "hack" the site or another player's account, nor otherwise mislead as to the origin of information"Would this fall into impersonation or misleading as to the origin of information? A false telegram from Norion seems like impersonation to me, and he is misleading people to make them think those are Norion's words. What do you guys think? I would love to see him banned from the game. Can we trust the mods? Would they take offsite information into account? I have a request, if there is anyone that has a free UN nation? Go to the West Pac, and endorse Norion. Hopefully you will get this telegram. Otherwise we would need to find a West Pacific nation who has gotten it. Without this, the mods would be less likely to pay attention. We should tell Norion ASAP... LR, do you mind doing this? If you want me to, I can tell him. Perhaps he can get some help from West Pacific nations regarding the telegram and Hark can be reported. As long as Norion can keep things quiet, which I am sure he can.He is attempting to take the West Pacific from Norion, but we won't let him get away with it.
As sad as it is, we can't trust the mods. There are clear indications that a mod is working with Francos Spain to quash any discussion of the situation there, and if Francos and Hark are working together, then the mods can't be trusted to deal with Hark in a fair manner.Other than that: I am absolutely flabbergasted. I have no clue as to what might be an appropriate action might be...
i'm already in the west pacific. i cold flip my un status. (sigh i liked having all those endorsements...) and endorse norion... and then see what happens.
It's got me stumped. If the mods are turning a blind eye, then what can we do? Is there something we can do? Bisty, endorse Norion, then when you get back let your supporters know that you had to flop UN Nations for "Official business" and they should give them back to you. But we need to move while Harkinnen is still in the planning stages. First, though, we need to find out whether this is really true about Norion. We shouldn't ask him alone. Ask all his friends and see what they think about it is my $.02.

::EDIT::

The new senator, Bertram Stantrous admits to ferreting out 10 dissidents; that could be the source behind those ejections the other night. I believe that Lesser Cambodia sums it up very nicely in this post:

<strong class='bbc'>Lesser Cambodia</strong>

Quote:Hurrah for the glorified tattle-tale. Perhaps it would be better to simply christen a Ministry of Information than to appoint a self-lauded lapdog and eavesdropper as regional policeman?
I think the direction FS is taking confirms everyone's suspicions...

::END EDIT::
Here's some great intel from GrozniaBig Grinocument 1: The Changing Face of the Enemy In this region of the South Pacific we have very few things to worry about which gives us all the chance to make our nations great. However there is a nation by the name of Harkinnen who is a danger to us all!! Harkinnen campaigned for the dismanteling of the governing body of the South Pacific! After being expelled from our region, Harkinnen came to the East Pacific and when they would harbor him not he turned to the Pacific. It is there that he now forges his army. When that army reaches it's peak it will be over 600 strong. He will then march to the South Pacific and slaughter and enslave those he sees fit! Recent document: I currently have 77 nations endorsing me, and more do so every day. I only hope Francos Spain can hold on to power long enough for me to take over. He has been ejecting people who come too close, so I have to watch out! Keep up the good work my friend, you are doing very well! Harkinnen This concludes document one obtained 8 hours ago. Please ask for more documents when you want them! Thank you Geomania!! -----------------Info on the situation is this, Mala and me as well as the nation of Bistmath are working together to uncover hidden revolutionarys. Harkinnen has created a forum dedicated to his cause. The followeing is a copy of the documentations from a few days ago. I will send you the newest documents once I obtain them. World Unification Front Central Command News: What's going on concerning operations and the NationStates World. By: Harkinnen Suggestion: Suggest new tactics,policies, and missions for the Front to consider. By: Harkinnen Loyalty: Pledge your loyalty to the cause here. Tell us why you came and what you intend to get from your membership here. By: Harkinnen Internal Security: Report any World Unification Front members acting contary to orders, or just suspiciously. Security is of the utmost importance. We can't afford to be compromised. By: Harkinnen I will conclude this telegram after the following. The Pacific: Discussion of the events and eventual takeover of the Pacific. By: You know who The North Pacific: Discussion of the events and eventual takeover of the North Pacific The South Pacific: Discussion of the events and eventual takeover of the South Pacific The East Pacific: Discussion of the events and eventual takeover of the East Pacific The West Pacific: Discussion of the events and eventual takeover of the West Pacific The Rejected Realms: Discussion of the evnts and eventual takeover of the Rejected Realms As you can see friend Geomania, Harkinnen has "bit off more than he can chew." My plan is to make copies of the documents from that forum and send them to the UN Delegates of all those regions. Sounds great, therefore they will become angry at Harkinnen for ever thinking of taking their region over. I hope they along with their entire region shall declare war on Harkinnen!! Please tell LR about this she still has yet to contact me, I feel she has abandoned me! Well have a nice day and keep this quiet only tell LR----------This should help a lot.
Can we get Groznia to back off a bit with his plans? My feeling is that if this comes out in the open about Harkinnen, he will just come back with a completely new nation. That's why I was thinking if we were going to do something, we could have the mods take him down once and for all. I'm just worried that Groznia will tell the wrong person. He's not the only one who is within Hark's organization. I don't want to have it all fall apart just because Groznia can't keep his mouth shut.

<em class='bbc'>Edit: Bisty, you have way too many endorsements to be leaving the UN here. I'm sure we can figure out something. Thanks for the offer though Smile </em>
as always my offer stands. it's not so hard to get them back...

um... geo... am i helping find dissidents? eh? i'm not sure i understand.... perhaps its in my tm's.

this was posted on the south pacific board today.

Quote: 

How to Contact the Pacific Government

? Thread started on: 09/14/2003 at 23:45:57 ? 

Due to a rash of lost telegrams in the NationStates in-game communication system, an e-mail address has been set up which all members of the Pacific Senate as well as the Delegate will have access to. If you wish to direct the message to only the Delegate or one Senator specifically, include the name of the nation in the e-mail title. The address is as follows:

<!-- e -->newpacificorder@hotmail.com<!-- e --> 
aw. triple post. sorry guys.

this was just posted on the mod forum...

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopi...1545426#1545426'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopi...1545426#1545426</a>
[duplicate post] :glare:
[stoopid duplicate post]
Quote:Not Found
The requested URL /forum/viewtopi...1545426 was not found on this server.
Ye got a dead link there, bisty.