Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help the Pacific!
Ladyrebels, telegram.
we've been asked to support Sardonicus for his bid for the delegate's seat. franco's spain is back and active.
A few questions Bistmath or anyone for that matter... (pardon my ignorance, I'm still kindo of new around here)

Quote:they claim what we've done is illeagal.
How so? I't's no different than trickling an invading force in, only difference is that we did ait all at once... Big Grin

Quote:neutered sputs is one bad mofo.
I assume you mean within the game...

Also, I do realize that there is something really wrong over there, however I'd kinda like to know what atrocities exactly FS is acused/guilty of. Feel free to direct me towards a link etc...

I too will begin a writing campaign to Mr. Barry... Can't hurt, worst thing that can happen is that they ban my IP (I have 2) Perhaps I've said too much in case y'all ban me :evil grin:. J/K if I get punted from here I'll go quietly...

Dredd
why would we punt you? what have you done? this is offsite. we don't necisarily follow those rules.the mods are claiming what we did was wrong. it went againt one of thier edicts. fortunately infernoice was no birghter. he started to kick us out which broke the secon thing the mods said.neutered sputniks is one of the game modereators and you can read what he has written ont he forums.
oooohhhhh.... So why didn't anyone tell me Tongue Had I known I was gonna get in trouble anyways I would have been much more obnoxious B)

Quote:Can't hurt, worst thing that can happen is that they ban my IP (I have 2) Perhaps I've said too much in case y'all ban me :evil grin:. J/K if I get punted from here I'll go quietly...
Thas was said more tongue-in-cheek than anything, but stranger things have happened.

Oh well all, I'm off to find out what moron at my work tried to unleash w32.welchia@mm

Dredd
The thing is, I don't see how the mods can possibly come down on 70+ nations when the "suggestion" (It was never a ruling, and Neut said as much) was only issued on the NationStates forum--it wasn't posted in the regional message board for the Pacific, and it certainly wasn't circulated to the nations who had been asked to move loooong before the glitch. The glitch merely gave a window of opportunity for a plan that had been in the works for a long time. I didn't find out about the mod ruling until after I'd already moved, and noticed a thread in the top 5 topics. How many of the "invading" nations still don't know about the ruling now?
Then what I posted in the other thread is definitely true? This really sucks!!! What can we do to help?
At this point, we can do f*ck all. (sorry about the language)Neut has insisted on a gag order, and the other mods have barely touched the matter. Plus, there's evidence that FS may have a mod in his pocket. FS has all of his pre-crash endorsements back--from nations that haven't logged in since before the crash! Someone with an awful lot of power is fighting really hard to keep the status quo in spite of triple the amount of people endorsing him wanting FS out of power...
but we were supposed to get a ruling last night.
nevermind i found it.i've posted what the mods have said above under urgent.
Somebody was kind enough to post the ban list.

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71294'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71294</a>
Neutered Sputniks delivered a ruling!

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71435'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71435</a>

Basically, "We ain't gonna do nothin'." Although it has been implied that if anybody wants to go in and try and use legal methods to depose FS, we won't be sanctioned for it anymore. Wink

God, I wish we had a better wink smiley. This one looks like it's got a painful facial tic.
the most glorious hack said something similar earlier that night.

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70782&start=20'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopi...=70782&start=20</a>
Could someone tell me what happened with Francos Spain. I was in the Caribbean when all of the complants about him happened
That's a load of crap. What they mean is "they wont do nothin' EXCEPT allow FS to rejoin the region with his endorsements intact". Either stay out of it, or do something to help. Even though this isnt our region, I'm still tempted to just leave the game.
don't leave the game. we need you dvd.write and complain. or you could use my sources at the radio station..
What I got from the thread is "THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN."I've learned one thing about playing RPGs (pen and paper); when you don't like the way a player does things, complain to the GM. Tell me, who is the ultimate Game Master in NationStates?Max Berry.
i dont't hink that would help our case.nope it's time to screw the gm. (also learned from pen and paper...)
Before I go to sleep (already too late Sad ), I think I'd call in your sources and see if we can get something out about TSP and our push for the freedom in the Pacific. We need all the help we can get.
The effort to liberate the Pacific has not been forgotten. I am involved in something which would not be prudent to elaborate upon until I go through the proper channels here and in my other regions though. We need to be both patient and diligent.Pax,Siwenna
let us know if you need anything.
Thank you for your support Bistmath. I think we are getting something underway.If you would like to be involved in the discussions directly just PM me and I'll send you the link.Cheerio and for all those on the eastern seaboard. Good luck! Enjoy the free time and hope it is more fun than nerve racking.Pax, Siwenna
Looks like Geomania will be addressing the council about this. He will have up-to-date information.Siwenna
You know, I read the ruling last night and was a bit pissed off but decided that it would be better to reserve judgement until I slept on it...I have now slept on it and have come to understand the MODS ruling. Basically they are allowing this to play out like it would in RL. Now as a banned nation, I'm kinda crying foul, but think about this in RL terms... A ruthless dictator takes over a country. The people stage a coup and all opposition is killed or jailed. This scenerio is no different that what is happening in the PAC. It is up to our fellow allied countries to continue this fight for the banned (dead and jailed). If we continue to dwell on the fact that the MODS have done nothing we're crying over spilt milk.Let's got some recruiting done people, the way I se it is wee need about 300 or so UN nations to move in and "elect" someone other than Francos Spain and his "buddies". We also need someone to get us some good intel, intel from wihtin the leadership of the pacific.Please dont give up people this is only the beginning of a gloriou war for the freedom of The Pacific--Dredd
i just talked to detti and he's got an interesting solution.