Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change of the delegate every 6 months...
Anyone know where I can pick that book up? Big Grin
it's a link aurellis. Tongue of course its for a canadaian bookstore. but you might try boarders down there.
Quote:Also stopping to think for a min. we can not force people to use these forums, but note please the fact that they are open to UN Members and Non UN Members, so honeslty if they want to come here a make their voices heard all they have to do is register on the board, then they can.
Absolutely true LR, but it <em class='bbc'>is</em> annoying, when people whine about the inequity of a system ie. <em class='bbc'>being a UN member in order to have a vote</em>, when they have obviously not bothered to take part in said system.

If you don't join in, don't complain ...

... for that matter, whinging isn't really satire either ... okay already! enough of that! Now I'm boring me!?! :eyes: :wacko: :eyes:

Quote:By The Way Spirt, need to let you know, here in the states we do have books titled that  :lol: , just thought you might like to know that it is a thriving business here  Tongue
:o O, dear heavens!!! And I was joking Sad ... I don't know if that is crazy or funny?

Or if we should start handing them out LOL Wink Tongue [/color]
I think it shows how desperate some Americans are to make a buck or ten... Money doesn't rule my life, but it certainly plays a pretty good part (read: :wub: his car)...