Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appointment of a new Chair to the Election Commission
As per a post by LR in a private area that is being deemed a resignation and the pending removal of citizenship for not having a nation in TSP Todd McCloud is appointed as Chair of the EC. Todd previously has served in this capacity and he will do an excellent job in it once again. This is a public hearing for Todd and will last one week.
Todd, is there any chance of this job conflicting with time commitments elsewhere?
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Do we take that as a yes?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Quote:Todd, is there any chance of this job conflicting with time commitments elsewhere?
Heh. Well, I am currently the delegate of TEP, so I don't really want to run in any elections here at this time. I can do it, I'm just a little on the slow side these holidays after being sick and having a lot of work to finish up prior to the end of the year. Still, if I'm needed, I can do it.
Maybe make AMOM the chair and Todd can fill AMOMs spot?
Yeah, because no offense, but it did take four days to answer that question TongueI think Todd is a great choice. But I think this election shows us that we do need an active Election Commission.

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
That goes without sayin', but, as much as we all love Todd, he's not a permanent solution but a temporary fix. Even he knows it.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Hmmm... I actually like the idea of making AMOM Chair and Todd a member as AMOM is more of a permanent figure. I will consult with both of them.
*winning*
I'd be OK with that
Is this official now?

Whoops. Forgot to post that this is official. AMOM will be the new Chair and Todd will be an Assistant EC.