Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding the Committee
That doesn't make sense, why wouldn't citizenship be required of CSS?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

The only requirement I can see is to have a WA in the region. I don't imagine a non-citizen would apply or be accepted however.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Can we follow up on this, how do members get added to the CSS?  Should I create an Assembly topic?

I think people who are in the administrator group should be considered for CSS.  Admins can pretty much see everything and need to be trusted.  

Some other people to consider in addition to Aramachnovia, Sheepa, Curly, HEM, Rebel,  are PenguinPies, DruggedMonkeys,  and the previously mentioned admins such as tsunamy.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I know for a fact that Rebs would like to join the CSS.

As for procedure, anyone can nominate themselves or you can nominate people in the assembly. Just create a topic, though I'd make sure your nominations Wang to join first.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Have you done the vetting for some of the less well known ones?

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Some, yes. I'm on my phone but can review them in the morning.

So Penguin said she'd be up for it!

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

So now that Rebel, Tsunamy, and Penguin have been enrolled in the CSS, I'd like to send out a regional TG asking TSPers to endorse them.

Then, I'd also like to nominate the next three: Aramanchovia, HEM, and Drugged Monkeys.

Who else is on the potential list for CSS nominations? 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Aside from those three I believe the suggestions were Curly and Sheepa.

The question is how fast you want to expand the CSS and how large you want to make it?

I believe Sheepa CTEd in January?

Quote:The question is how fast you want to expand the CSS and how large you want to make it?

In my opinion, it shouldn't get much bigger than 10. Its far more likely to cause in-fighting, and I dont think it really needs to be huge. Just some high-influence nations to protect the delegate, and work with the MoA on intel.

Currently, we're at 6 members, PLUS the VD and MoA/MoFA. I think the roster needs to be updated to remove SB from the voting members, as she has a mobile WA...

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

So, I'll also follow up on the "How many people do we want in the CSS?" Simply because we don't want to end up with two classes of citizens.

That said, 10 seems like a nice round number, and I'd completely support Aram, HEM and DM.

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I agree that 10-12 sounds good to me, it helps cover some of the less active members as well. 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I think SB and Penguin have mobile WAs due to their NSA duties?

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Yes, I believe so.

Pen will have to decide (and I think she had since she accepted a nomination to the CSS) whether to continue with the NSA, or join the CSS.

And can someone update the line of succession in the CoL?

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I picked CSS. Not because I don't like the NSA but because I feel I can do more good here then in the current NSA. 

Technically (going by SB's precedent) you can go on a leave of absence from the CSS for the NSA, without leaving the CSS.

I don't like that idea though. Because it splits your focus and you get to know things that you shouldn't because you aren't technically a part of it anymore. Not saying that a person can't be re-masked but if you take a leave of absence and can't keep with the rules, you should lose the right to see things and the title. I don't wanna be mean or anything but that is just what i think 

Also screws with influence. And the Charter REQUIRES a WA nation in TSP...

Forum Administrator

Quote:So, I'll also follow up on the "How many people do we want in the CSS?" Simply because we don't want to end up with two classes of citizens.

That said, 10 seems like a nice round number, and I'd completely support Aram, HEM and DM.
There's another thread about how to improve security measures as well here. I didn't see the potential for two classes of citizens and would definitely not want that to happen so it's something to be careful about.

I was thinking that when a citizen has contributed positively to the region for a certain length of time (being active, in the government or on the RMB for a longer period of time, and vetted by the CSS) then perhaps they could become "Deputy CSS Members" in that they are encouraged and helped (with the regional tgs) to maintain a certain number of endos at around 100 ? or so.

This is based on the ideas of a couple of people in the linked thread before about tiered defense in terms of endos.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific