Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Applications
[quote name="Geomania" post="111926" timestamp="1387403939"]I, Geomania accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Geomania[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Former cabinet member, The South Pacific; Former Commander, Rejected Realms Army.[/quote]

No way, Geomania is back?! Like tsu said, accepted and welcome! :P

I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of Christytopia

Other regions/organizations involved with: None

[quote name="RockingChristy" post="111962" timestamp="1387450919"]I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [url="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=christytopia"]The Republic of Christytopia[/url]

Other regions/organizations involved with: None[/quote]

Your application has been conditionally accepted. There should be a security check before masking you as a citizen, but until then welcome! :)

I, The Federal Republic of Kenzinia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Kenzinia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

[quote name="Kenz112" post="112017" timestamp="1387543851"]I[color=rgb(102,102,0)],[/color] The Federal Republic of Kenzinia, accept the terms [color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color] provisions of the charter[color=rgb(102,102,0)].[/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]World[/color] [color=rgb(102,0,102)]Assembly[/color] [color=rgb(102,0,102)]Nation[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]:[/color] Kenzinia

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]All[/color] past [color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color] present regions[color=rgb(102,102,0)]/[/color]organizations [color=rgb(0,0,136)]in[/color] which you have been [color=rgb(0,0,136)]or[/color] are associated [color=rgb(0,0,136)]with[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The South Pacific[/color][/quote]

Your WA nation at the moment isn't Kenzinia. Would you mind letting us know which is your current WA nation before approving your application? Thanks! :)

I, [The Sapientia Islands accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Sapientia Islands

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific 

This world needs all directions, all oceans. But the South Waters are Warmest of All! The Pacififc Biggest of All! The South Pacific is the Best of All!
[quote name="The Sapientia Islands" post="112118" timestamp="1387657991"][color=rgb(0,0,0)]I[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)],[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)][[/color]The Sapientia Islands[color=rgb(0,0,0)] accept the terms [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] provisions of the charter[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)].[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]World[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,0,102)]Assembly[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,0,102)]Nation[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The Sapientia Islands[/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]All[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] past [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] present regions[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]/[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)]organizations [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]in[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] which you have been [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]or[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] are associated [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]with[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The South Pacific [/color][/quote]

Accepted! Please hold for a security check, but so far welcome to the South Pacific!

Quote:I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of Christytopia

Other regions/organizations involved with: None
Security Check is clean.  Congrats on your Citizenship!

Quote:I, [The Sapientia Islands accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Sapientia Islands

Your nation is no longer in TSP.  Do you still want citizenship?
I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  NA

Quote:I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way! Smile
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<span>The Republic Impossibilia[</span>/nation]

None:

Quote:I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Republic Impossibilia[/nation]

None:

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way!  Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: League of Aistos

[quote name="Aistos" post="112767" timestamp="1388592306"]I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific[/quote]

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way! :)

Quote:I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Republic Impossibilia[/nation]

None:
Quote:I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All 3 have been masked as the security checks were clean.
I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
[quote name="Lola Bunny" post="113015" timestamp="1388892680"]I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.[/quote]

Conditionally accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello?

Political compass:

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

Quote:Hello?

Lola, don't worry about your Citizenship Application. It will just take a while for the security check to complete.  
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lola Bunny" data-cid="113076" data-time="1388967369">
Hello?

Lola, don't worry about your Citizenship Application. It will just take a while for the security check to complete.  </blockquote>

Okay.

Political compass:

Oh, yeah. This.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lola Bunny" data-cid="113015" data-time="1388892680">
I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.

Conditionally accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check.

Sent from my iPad using <a class="bbc_url" href="http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1">Tapatalk</a>
</blockquote>
This app is under further review by the admin team.  Please be patient and we will be with you soon.
I, Ephemera Ennui accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None.

Quote:I, Ephemera Ennui accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None.

Your application has been conditionally accepted. Please hold for a mandatory security check.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, Stella Maris, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Stella Maris[/nation]

+

Ad Jesum per Mariam et Josephum

"We never give more honor to Jesus than when we honor His Mother, and we honor her simply and solely to honor Him all the more perfectly.

W
e go to her only as a way leading to the goal we seek - Jesus, her Son," St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

http://vocation.nd.edu/

Quote:I, Stella Maris, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Stella Maris[/nation]

Accepted! Please hold for a mandatory security check.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator