Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Applications
I, SonicExcalibur, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: none

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: none
Quote:I, SonicExcalibur, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: none

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: none

You have already submitted an application, which is being reviewed by Forum Administration. I'm really sorry for the delay, but I'm sure it will be dealt with soon enough.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, The Empire of LaFay, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">World Assembly Nation: LaFay

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">All past and present regions: Southern Pacific

Quote:I, The Empire of LaFay, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: LaFay

All past and present regions: Southern Pacific

Your application is accepted. Please wait for the mandatory security check, and welcome to the South Pacific!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, the Leader of The Dictatorship of Neweireland, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Neweireland

All past and present regions: East Pacific originally, recently defected to the South Pacific.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LaFay" data-cid="116046" data-time="1391784667">
I, The Empire of LaFay, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: LaFay

All past and present regions: Southern Pacific

Your application is accepted. Please wait for the mandatory security check, and welcome to the South Pacific!

</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="99117733" data-cid="115765" data-time="1391563740">
<div>
I, 99117733, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: 99117733?

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None

[This is my first contry and haven't quite figured out everything. To my knolege and understanding this info is correct]

Your application is accepted. There will be a security check, and then you'll be masked as a citizen! Until then, you are welcome to make a post in the Welcoming Center, to ask any questions you might have. Smile

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Qvait" data-cid="115654" data-time="1391472278">
<div>

I, [nation]Qvait[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Qvait[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:
  • [region]European Union[/region] (November 2012 to January 30, 2014)
  • [region]Canada[/region] (January 30, 2014 to February 1, 2014))

Your application is approved. Please hold for the mandatory security check, and until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Commonwealth of Callistaire" data-cid="115560" data-time="1391308936">
I,  [nation]<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=callistaire">The Commonwealth of Callistaire</a>[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=callistaire">Callistaire</a>[/nation]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Your application has been accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check, but until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</blockquote>
MASKED.

Welcome to TSP!
Quote:I, the Leader of The Dictatorship of Neweireland, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions: East Pacific originally, recently defected to the South Pacific.

Accepted! Please wait for the security check, and until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neweireland" data-cid="116073" data-time="1391798816">
<div>
I, the Leader of The Dictatorship of Neweireland, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Accepted! Please wait for the security check, and until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</div>
</blockquote>
Masked.  Welcome!
I, President of United South African States accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None

Quote:I, President of United South African States accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Your application has been accepted. There will be a security check shortly. Until then feel free to read our Welcome Mat, the NationStates Walkthrough and start a thread here to introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

oops, forgive the misplaced post!

Quote:I, The United Kingdom of Pillaganburnistan, accept the terms and provisions of The Charter

World Assembly Nation: The Lady of Escade

All Regions Previously Associated: The South Pacific; The Lady of Escade.

The bolded parts are incorrect. Could you please correct them?

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]The Emirate of Archad[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]The Emirate of Archad[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:
Quote:I, [nation]The Emirate of Archad[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Your application has been accepted. Please wait for the mandatory security check. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]Mahaj II[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Klinsh[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South, Aura Hyperia, Tyrion, Elnarfm, The Tavern, The United States of Europe, Europeia, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The West Pacific, Lazarus, The Rejected Realms, Balder, Osiris, The United Defenders League, and if there are others then I am just forgetting them.

------------------------------------------------

I didn't join TSP after I helped it during the Milo coup time: I always felt I should but I didn't want to seem like an opportunist or anything. After it seems I have no home in Osiris anymore, I thought I should join some GCR. TSP has been fairly kind in the past and thought it would be good to join this one.

EDIT: I don't understand why its colored / formatted so weirdly. Apologies.

Neither Mahaj II not Klinsh are in the South Pacific. Please mind that citizenship requires a nation in the region. I'm denying your application until you rectify that situation. 

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

oh, I think I loaded the TSP region page and then didn't actually click 'move to the region'.

fixed. would like to apply, same information as above.

I, The Dictatorship of End666 accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Dictatorship of End666

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:None

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pag42" data-cid="116140" data-time="1391910313">
<div>
I, President of United South African States accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Your application has been accepted. There will be a security check shortly. Until then feel free to read our Welcome Mat, the NationStates Walkthrough and start a thread here to introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</div>
</blockquote>

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Emir Archad" data-cid="116653" data-time="1392259756">
<div>
I, [nation]The Emirate of Archad[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Your application has been accepted. Please wait for the mandatory security check. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</div>
</blockquote>
Masked.  Sorry for the dealy.
I, The Holy Emperor Of Vardenfellia accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: None

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:None

I, the magnificent, the Splendid, the amazing Emperor/God Taranis IV (also know as The humble lord) of [nation]Kaer Peulvan[/nation]  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation   :  The Holy Empire of [nation]Kaer Peulvan[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with : None

I, [nation]Im so drunk[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Variable

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TNI (of which I am currently Foreign Secretary), LKE, Albion, Kantrias, Ainur etc.

Quote:I, The Dictatorship of End666 accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, the magnificent, the Splendid, the amazing Emperor/God Taranis IV (also know as The humble lord) of [nation]Kaer Peulvan[/nation]  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with : None

Quote:I, [nation]Im so drunk[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TNI (of which I am currently Foreign Secretary), LKE, Albion, Kantrias, Ainur etc.

Quote:I, The Holy Emperor Of Vardenfellia accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

You are all accepted. I'm sorry for the delay. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Welcome!

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="end666" data-cid="116855" data-time="1392387467">
<div>
I, The Dictatorship of End666 accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, the magnificent, the Splendid, the amazing Emperor/God Taranis IV (also know as The humble lord) of [nation]Kaer Peulvan[/nation]  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Quote:I, [nation]Im so drunk[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Quote:I, The Holy Emperor Of Vardenfellia accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

You are all accepted. I'm sorry for the delay. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Welcome!

</div>
</blockquote>

These are all approved and updated. Just be aware, if you registered more than one name on the forum, you can only apply for citizenship with one of those names.

Otherwise, welcome!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I, [nation]Olmason[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.