Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Applications
Quote:I, [nation]Olmason[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: None

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None

Your application is accepted. Please wait for the security check. Welcome!
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, The Republic of Vermelho
, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Vermelho

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None

I, [nation]Grand Cyndriel[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Grand Cyndriel[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: South Pacific

Kind regards,

Quote: 

<div>I, The Republic of Vermelho
, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Vermelho

</div>

Quote:I, [nation]Grand Cyndriel[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Grand Cyndriel[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: South Pacific

Kind regards,

Both are accepted. There is be a mandatory security check before you are masked as citizens. Welcome!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, [nation]The Emerald Imperium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation:  None[nation]WA nation here[/nation]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Quote:I, [nation]The Emerald Imperium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation:  None[nation]WA nation here[/nation]

[Image: attachicon.gif]the_emerald_imperium.jpg

Accepted. A mandatory security check will be conducted shortly, and then should be masked as a citizen. Welcome!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Olmason, Portuguesa, Grand Cyndriel and Lei Liu Bei all check out. Will be re-masked in a few minutes.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I  Ambassador Ninnelives speaking for his royal highness king and first male heir to the throne of Kandoo accept the terms <span><span>provisions of the charter</span></span><span><span>.</span></span>

<span><span>wa: N/A (not yet)</span></span>

<span><span>past and present: N/A </span></span>

I, Stephenopolis, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World assembly nation: None

I, New Hebrides, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Esquarium

I, United Nations of the New Founding <span>Fathr</span> acce<span>pt the terms and provisions of t</span>he charter. 

World Assembly Nation: N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

I, Aden Protectorate accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Aden Protectorate

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Osiris

[Image: hiero_G16.png]

WADJET REGENT FOR THE

KEMETIC ORDER

Quote:I  Ambassador Ninnelives speaking for his royal highness king and first male heir to the throne of Kandoo accept the terms provisions of the charter.

wa: N/A (not yet)

past and present: N/A

Quote:I, Stephenopolis, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, United Nations of the New Founding Fathr accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Quote:I, Aden Protectorate accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Osiris

You are all accepted. There will be a mandatory security check shortly. Welcome!

Quote:I, New Hebrides, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Esquarium

Denied. Your nation isn't residing in the South Pacific.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ninnelives" data-cid="117932" data-time="1393266022">
<div>
I  Ambassador Ninnelives speaking for his royal highness king and first male heir to the throne of Kandoo accept the terms provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, United Nations of the New Founding Fathr accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

You are all accepted. There will be a mandatory security check shortly. Welcome!

</div>
</blockquote>
Thanks!
[Image: hiero_G16.png]

WADJET REGENT FOR THE

KEMETIC ORDER

I, Mount Vernon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in witch you have been or are

associated with
: the Reald of Westeros and that's all since I joined NS today

I, [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:
None except The South Pacific under this alias.

I have been a citizen in The North Pacific and The Pacific region under my past aliases (both nations died due to inactivity since I did not have much interest in the game and never actually played for longer than two-three days). This time, however, I intend to actively participate in the regional affairs and politics of NS.

As of right now, I have only two nations, one is my WA nation and second nation is a puppet named, "Imperium Leonardi of TSP".

Edit: Formatting fix and some other minor edits in my answers.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ninnelives" data-cid="117932" data-time="1393266022">
<div>
I  Ambassador Ninnelives speaking for his royal highness king and first male heir to the throne of Kandoo accept the terms provisions of the charter.

</div>
</blockquote>
All that were accepted check okay.  Will be masked momentarily.
I, [nation]The Kingdom of Southern Wiland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Audirabia (current, for raids), Ferrari 458 Italias (for raids), Great United Kingdom of Wiland (regular)[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Europeia

I, [nation]The Democratic Republic of Provincial Islands[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]N/A[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

Quote:I, Mount Vernon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

associated with: the Reald of Westeros and that's all since I joined NS today

Quote:I, [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

I have been a citizen in The North Pacific and The Pacific region under my past aliases (both nations died due to inactivity since I did not have much interest in the game and never actually played for longer than two-three days). This time, however, I intend to actively participate in the regional affairs and politics of NS.

As of right now, I have only two nations, one is my WA nation and second nation is a puppet named, "Imperium Leonardi of TSP".

Quote:I, [nation]The Kingdom of Southern Wiland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Audirabia (current, for raids), Ferrari 458 Italias (for raids), Great United Kingdom of Wiland (regular)[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Europeia

Quote:I, [nation]The Democratic Republic of Provincial Islands[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

All are accepted. I apologise for taking so long. Welcome to the South Pacific!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, Swedenheim accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

[center]This message has been brought to you by...[/center]
[center]The Federation of Swedenheim[/center]
[center] :oscar:[/center]
[center]"Man is by nature a political animal"- Aristotle[/center]
How long does it take before I am masked as a citizen?

Quote:I, Swedenheim accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!

Quote:How long does it take before I am masked as a citizen?

Depends on when an admin has time to mask you. It shouldn't take long though.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, Timor Verde accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: I had a NationStates country years ago, but have honestly forgotten all details of that long lost civilization...

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="joshua meeks" data-cid="118893" data-time="1393928491">
<div>
I, Mount Vernon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

associated with: the Reald of Westeros and that's all since I joined NS today

Quote:I, [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, [nation]The Kingdom of Southern Wiland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Quote:I, [nation]The Democratic Republic of Provincial Islands[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All are accepted. I apologise for taking so long. Welcome to the South Pacific!

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Swedenheim" data-cid="119866" data-time="1394575122">
<div>
I, Swedenheim accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!

Quote:How long does it take before I am masked as a citizen?

Depends on when an admin has time to mask you. It shouldn't take long though.

</div>
</blockquote>
I will be doing checks very soon.  Sorry for the delay.