Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Applications
Quote:I, Timor Verde accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation:  N/AAll past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: I had a NationStates country years ago, but have honestly forgotten all details of that long lost civilization...

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, [nation]The Southern Josh[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  N/A, currently deployed for UIAF operations

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: LKE, Osiris, Europeia, Balder, West Pacific, TNI, Kantrias, Makarth, Exshaw, Empires of Earth, KNI, Asgard, Alterra, Lazarus

[center][Image: jsig_zpsdaf62ccf.gif][/center]
[center]-The Lord Imperialist-[/center]
[center]Prime Minister of The Land of Kings and Emperors[/center]
[center]Elder of The Pschent of Osiris[/center]
[center]Assemblyman and Ambassador, Europeia[/center]
[center]Riksdag Member, Balder[/center]
[center]Former Reich Elector, DPM, Reichstag Delegated and WAD of TNI[/center]
[center]Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, EoE[/center]
[center]Former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Senator, Kantrias[/center]
Quote:I,
[
nation]
The Southern Josh[/
nation]
 accept the terms and
provisions of the charter.
 [
b]
World
Assembly
Nation
[/
b]:
  N/A, currently deployed for UIAF operations[
b]
All
past and
present regions/
organizations in
which you have been or
are associated with
[/
b]: LKE, Osiris, Europeia, Balder, West Pacific, TNI, Kantrias, Makarth, Exshaw, Empires of Earth, KNI, Asgard, Alterra, Lazarus

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Thank you! 

[center][Image: jsig_zpsdaf62ccf.gif][/center]
[center]-The Lord Imperialist-[/center]
[center]Prime Minister of The Land of Kings and Emperors[/center]
[center]Elder of The Pschent of Osiris[/center]
[center]Assemblyman and Ambassador, Europeia[/center]
[center]Riksdag Member, Balder[/center]
[center]Former Reich Elector, DPM, Reichstag Delegated and WAD of TNI[/center]
[center]Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, EoE[/center]
[center]Former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Senator, Kantrias[/center]
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="119670" data-time="1394476274">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="joshua meeks" data-cid="118893" data-time="1393928491">
<div>
I, Mount Vernon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in witch you have been or are

associated with: the Reald of Westeros and that's all since I joined NS today

Quote:I, [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Imperium Leonardi[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:
None except The South Pacific under this alias.

I have been a citizen in The North Pacific and The Pacific region under my past aliases (both nations died due to inactivity since I did not have much interest in the game and never actually played for longer than two-three days). This time, however, I intend to actively participate in the regional affairs and politics of NS.

As of right now, I have only two nations, one is my WA nation and second nation is a puppet named, "Imperium Leonardi of TSP".

Edit: Formatting fix and some other minor edits in my answers.

Quote:I, [nation]The Kingdom of Southern Wiland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Audirabia (current, for raids), Ferrari 458 Italias (for raids), Great United Kingdom of Wiland (regular)[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Europeia

Quote:I, [nation]The Democratic Republic of Provincial Islands[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]N/A[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

All are accepted. I apologise for taking so long. Welcome to the South Pacific!

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Swedenheim" data-cid="119866" data-time="1394575122">
<div>
I, Swedenheim accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!

Quote:How long does it take before I am masked as a citizen?

Depends on when an admin has time to mask you. It shouldn't take long though.

</div>
</blockquote>
I will be doing checks very soon.  Sorry for the delay.

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Timor Verde" data-cid="120320" data-time="1394758779">
I, Timor Verde accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation:  N/AAll past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: I had a NationStates country years ago, but have honestly forgotten all details of that long lost civilization...

</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Josh Sebastian" data-cid="120344" data-time="1394789670">
I,
[
nation]
The Southern Josh[/
nation]
 accept the terms and
provisions of the charter.
 [
b]
World
Assembly
Nation
[/
b]:
  N/A, currently deployed for UIAF operations[
b]
All
past and
present regions/
organizations in
which you have been or
are associated with
[/
b]: LKE, Osiris, Europeia, Balder, West Pacific, TNI, Kantrias, Makarth, Exshaw, Empires of Earth, KNI, Asgard, Alterra, Lazarus

</blockquote>
All look good and should now be masked.

Josh Sebastian also passes the security check so can be masked if approved by Kris.

Hadn't I approved him?
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:Hadn't I approved him?
Yep.  I shouldn't be doing this stuff when I am very tired.
I, [nation]Lands of Headington[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter (again Tongue ).

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Foggy Island[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Hm...TSP and..um..oh, right, TSP!
[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
Quote:I, [nation]Lands of Headington[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter (again Tongue ).World Assembly Nation: [nation]Foggy Island[/nation]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Hm...TSP and..um..oh, right, TSP!

I can't possibly deny this. Welcome back. Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Loh" data-cid="120658" data-time="1394917297">
I, [nation]Lands of Headington[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter (again Tongue ).World Assembly Nation: [nation]Foggy Island[/nation]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Hm...TSP and..um..oh, right, TSP!

I can't possibly deny this. Welcome back. Smile

</blockquote>
MASKED!!!
Thanks!  Big Grin Here, bribes cookies for both you guys  Tongue

[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
Kandoo accepts the charters of TSP and would like to become of citizen of this mighy regione please Kandoo is part of the TSP

Quote:Kandoo accepts the charters of TSP and would like to become of citizen of this mighy regione please Kandoo is part of the TSP

1. If you want to be a citizen then actually fill the application, don't make up your own version of it.

2. You are already a citizen.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]Vexos[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]New Emeritus[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:All the Pacifican regions except West Pacific. Osiris. Lazarus. Balder. The Beach

[center]Member of The New Southern Army[/center]
[center]Citizen of The South Pacific[/center]
[center]Citizen of North Pacific[/center]
[center]Regional Assembly Member of The North Pacific[/center]

[center][Image: 20QJ0.png][/center]
Quote:I, [nation]Vexos[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:All the Pacifican regions except West Pacific. Osiris. Lazarus. Balder. The Beach

Accepted. Please remember that there is an activity requirement of logging in at least once every 30 days, and posting at least twice in that time. Welcome back.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

ok

[center]Member of The New Southern Army[/center]
[center]Citizen of The South Pacific[/center]
[center]Citizen of North Pacific[/center]
[center]Regional Assembly Member of The North Pacific[/center]

[center][Image: 20QJ0.png][/center]
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Titanium" data-cid="120890" data-time="1395093981">
<div>
I, [nation]Vexos[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Accepted. Please remember that there is an activity requirement of logging in at least once every 30 days, and posting at least twice in that time. Welcome back.

</div>
</blockquote>

Updated.  Wb!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I, LadyElysium, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Elysian_Pastures

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]: South Pacific only
Quote:I, LadyElysium, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]: South Pacific only

Accepted. Welcome back.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LadyElysium" data-cid="121212" data-time="1395285966">
I, LadyElysium, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Accepted. Welcome back.

</blockquote>
Masked.
I, President of The Federal Republic of the Republic Commandos, hereby accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: None.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

I, Todd McCloud, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Todd McCloud

TSP Nation: Todd McCloud the Gypsy

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TSP, TEP, Osiris mainly. I can provide more, but it'd sort of be a bit long to write out.

Quote:I, President of The Federal Republic of the Republic Commandos, hereby accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: None.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Quote:I, Todd McCloud, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Todd McCloud

TSP Nation: Todd McCloud the Gypsy

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TSP, TEP, Osiris mainly. I can provide more, but it'd sort of be a bit long to write out.

Both approved. Welcome and welcome back!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Thanks, Santa.

I, [nation]The Colony of Grand SeedPlanes[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<a class="" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=grand_seedplanes">Grand Seedplanes</a>[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The North Pacific