Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Applications
Quote:I, Most Serene Greatlandia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Most Serene Greatlandia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Your application is accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Until then, welcome to the South Pacific. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:I, [nation]Suinnium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Suinnium

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:TSP(now), Democratic Republic of the Natan Region

Quote:I, arcticBagel accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Dogenia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: United Defenders League

Quote:I, Most Serene Greatlandia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Most Serene Greatlandia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

All cleared and masked.

Welcome to TSP! Here are your lampshades, wear them proudly!
I, [nation]The Solar System Scope[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Unified Telescopes[/nation] (<span>[region]NS astronomical society[/region])</span>

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

<span>NATIONS:</span>

<span><span>[nation]Unified Telescopes[/nation]</span></span>

<span>[nation]Classical Music of Mozart and Beethoven[/nation]</span>

<span>REGIONS:</span>

<span><span>[region]NS astronomical society[/region]</span></span>

<span><span>[region]Musical Experience[/region]</span></span>

In TSP since Sunday 13th October 2013

Citizen since 14th March 2014

Stuff about me:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...tem-scope/

http://solarsystemscope.com/

[spoiler=Coat of Arms][Image: YPjJqFN.png][/spoiler]

In association with:

[spoiler=TSSSOSA][Image: n5LOrbM.png?1679][/spoiler]

I,[nation]New Olvern[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:[nation]Olvern[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TNP, NPA, RR (not RRA), have nations in TEP, Lazarus, [region]Greater Althistoria[/region], [region]House of SIm[/region], [region]Olvernian Randomness[/region]

OOC: I'm currently typing this in school, and when I'm logging in from home my ISP tends to get positively proxy-checked very often (I use Starhub, somehow a extreme hotspot for proxies around the world). I know there is no appeal process for admin rejections in this forum, so I'll just resign to fate on this Tongue
<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, The United States of the Whig Republic accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The United States of Whig Republic

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

Quote:I, [nation]The Solar System Scope[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Unified Telescopes[/nation] ([region]NS astronomical society[/region])

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

NATIONS:

[nation]Unified Telescopes[/nation]

[nation]Classical Music of Mozart and Beethoven[/nation]

REGIONS:

[region]NS astronomical society[/region]

[region]Musical Experience[/region]

Quote:I,[nation]New Olvern[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:[nation]Olvern[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: TNP, NPA, RR (not RRA), have nations in TEP, Lazarus, [region]Greater Althistoria[/region], [region]House of SIm[/region], [region]Olvernian Randomness[/region]

OOC: I'm currently typing this in school, and when I'm logging in from home my ISP tends to get positively proxy-checked very often (I use Starhub, somehow a extreme hotspot for proxies around the world). I know there is no appeal process for admin rejections in this forum, so I'll just resign to fate on this Tongue

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">I, The United States of the Whig Republic accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The United States of Whig Republic

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

The three of you are approved. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Until then, welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I, [nation]selknams[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly:  N/A
All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated: N/A

Quote:I, [nation]selknams[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly:  N/A
All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated: N/A

Your application is approved. Please hold for the mandatory security check, and welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]Suroria[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Suroria[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Lazarus (where my main is), Khora, Nesapo, Miranda, Italy, Apple Island, Prydain, Esquarium, Mediterrania
Quote:I, [nation]Suroria[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Suroria[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Lazarus (where my main is), Khora, Nesapo, Miranda, Italy, Apple Island, Prydain, Esquarium, Mediterrania

Could you update you application to point out your new WA nation (if you have one)?
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, Malon Bajingan Lonte accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  none

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with South Pasific

Quote:I, Malon Bajingan Lonte accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  none

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with South Pasific

Assuming that in the last part your answer is also "None", application accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Welcome! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]<a class="" href="http://embed.nationstates.net/nation=the_columbian_kingdom">The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom</a>[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<a class="" href="http://embed.nationstates.net/nation=the_columbian_kingdom">The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom</a>[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: none

I, SonicExcalibur, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: none

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None
Quote:I, [nation]The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: none

Quote:I, SonicExcalibur, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None

Both applications are accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check, and welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="King Carlos II" data-cid="115371" data-time="1391076770">
<div>
I, [nation]The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Confederacy of The Columbian Kingdom[/nation]

Quote:I, SonicExcalibur, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Both applications are accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check, and welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

</div>
</blockquote>
King Carlos checks clean and is now masked.

Sonicboy124 is under further review.
I,  [nation]The Commonwealth of Callistaire[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Callistaire[/nation]

Quote:I,  [nation]<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=callistaire">The Commonwealth of Callistaire</a>[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=callistaire">Callistaire</a>[/nation]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Your application has been accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check, but until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, [nation]Qvait[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Qvait[/nation]

• [region]European Union[/region] (November 2012 to January 30, 2014)
  • [region]Canada[/region] (January 30, 2014 to February 1, 2014))

Quote: 

I, [nation]Qvait[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Qvait[/nation]

• [region]European Union[/region] (November 2012 to January 30, 2014)
  • [region]Canada[/region] (January 30, 2014 to February 1, 2014))

Your application is approved. Please hold for the mandatory security check, and until then welcome to the South Pacific! Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I, Industrien, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

~Official Citizen of the South Pacific~

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
-HP Lovecraft
Quote:I, Industrien, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

You are already a citizen. No need to reapply.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Industrien" data-cid="115736" data-time="1391551766">
I, Industrien, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

You are already a citizen. No need to reapply.</blockquote>

My citizenship was actually stripped back in November because I moved my nation out of TSP. But yay, now I'm a citizen again!
~Official Citizen of the South Pacific~

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
-HP Lovecraft
I, 99117733, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: 99117733?

[This is my first contry and haven't quite figured out everything. To my knolege and understanding this info is correct]

Quote:I, 99117733, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: 99117733?

[This is my first contry and haven't quite figured out everything. To my knolege and understanding this info is correct]

Your application is accepted. There will be a security check, and then you'll be masked as a citizen! Until then, you are welcome to make a post in the Welcoming Center, to ask any questions you might have. Smile
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator