Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Based Role Play Discussion
I consciously chose Greatlandia's location (an otherwise sub-optimal plot) so as to enable me to potentially ally with Sanden and deny ocean access to Tsrill, Sparaxis, and Darakin.

MWAHAHAHA!

Quote:My idea at the moment:

A number of ex-military and militant groups have begun working together under the same organisation, a nation-wide criminal group that has recruited all kinds of people from nations all over TSP and calls itself NARCXIS. Iyadara has had a particular problem with missing technology recently, with the fear that Iyadaran Clan members have deliberately set this group up. Internally, suspicion has fallen on Clan Othar, though they protest their innocence. Though Narcxis are concerned with many matters that make them money, such as drug running, slave rings, supplying terrorist or rebel groups with arms etc, their true goal if any has been shrouded in secrecy up to now.

Lately, Narcxis has covertly raided several museums, research labs and archaeological digs. Why have these things drawn their attention? Plus, Narcxis' step-up in activity has recently had many leaders and intelligence officials looking over their shoulders. How deep does this organisation go?

I see a few potential threads:

- Dealing with Narcxis' region-wide operations, the base of which has so far eluded everyone (nation-scale)

- Rooting out Narcxis operatives and moles within individual nations, for their web covers TSP (mainly character)

- Deducing why Narcxis is raiding labs and digs, finding out their interest (character)

What do you all think? I'd run this for whoever is interested, on any scale.

It sounds great and interesting! Smile
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote:My idea at the moment:

A number of ex-military and militant groups have begun working together under the same organisation, a nation-wide criminal group that has recruited all kinds of people from nations all over TSP and calls itself NARCXIS. Iyadara has had a particular problem with missing technology recently, with the fear that Iyadaran Clan members have deliberately set this group up. Internally, suspicion has fallen on Clan Othar, though they protest their innocence. Though Narcxis are concerned with many matters that make them money, such as drug running, slave rings, supplying terrorist or rebel groups with arms etc, their true goal if any has been shrouded in secrecy up to now.

Lately, Narcxis has covertly raided several museums, research labs and archaeological digs. Why have these things drawn their attention? Plus, Narcxis' step-up in activity has recently had many leaders and intelligence officials looking over their shoulders. How deep does this organisation go?

I see a few potential threads:

- Dealing with Narcxis' region-wide operations, the base of which has so far eluded everyone (nation-scale)

- Rooting out Narcxis operatives and moles within individual nations, for their web covers TSP (mainly character)

- Deducing why Narcxis is raiding labs and digs, finding out their interest (character)

What do you all think? I'd run this for whoever is interested, on any scale.

Seems promising! I like the idea!
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!