Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Liberatia/Prime Minister of TSP
Approved for shits and giggles  Wink

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
This guy...I just don't get him.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
He is "entitled youth" who think this whole game is there for his entertainment and we are here to entertain him. Even if it is true that his sibling is involved, he was spoting off about taking over the region all by himself. I no longer have any sympathy.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
He is, and even tries to use the Bill of Rights to justify his actions, when it was NOT intended for situations like this.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Does anyone have a link to the latest soap opera twist in this story? Where "[redacted]" posted on the NS forums the IRC convo?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Quote:Does anyone have a link to the latest soap opera twist in this story? Where "[redacted]" posted on the NS forums the IRC convo?
Liberatia trying to get a WA condemnation: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic....8&start=25

Lightsong's IRC snag http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic....2&t=271304
Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Redacted...

Thanks, QD!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I'm gone for two days, and this I what I come back to? *facepalm*

Will someone kindly explain to me what the hell is going on, and why Liberatia has cried out to me his innocence via telegram?

Ambassador, TSP/ Ambassador's general, The Genesis Corporation/ Former Minister of Defense, Communist International League/ Time Traveler :3
Sorry to dig this, but I believe a DRNR puppet has been spotted in the region.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

even though this ended a while ago I thought I would spread some light on the topic.

I don't know how familiar you all are with the nation The United States of Natan but I do believe the two are the same individual... 

I first came to this theory when about two months ago now Liberatia was calling for TSP government reform and for a more "direct democracy" and for a abolishment on our embassy guidelines. The nation of DRNR ambassador was in the region at this point and he supported Liberatia's idea and I had the feeling it was because his region the "Natan Region" wanted to peruse a embassy with TSP.  

Wanting to know who this "ambassador" was representing I went and looked up DRNR and found the region "Natan Region". DRNR is simply an acronym for Democratic Republic of the Natan Region, founded by The United States of Natan. 

My investigation began when realizing that Liberatia's name on the forum was to the effect of  "The Natanian people of Liberatia" or "The Natanian Republic of Liberatia". Upon seeing this I knew, it couldn't be a coincidence.

Upon investigating further I found two more decisive clues that would suggest that my theory be true.

1) The United States of Natan has a map in it's factbook. One of the states is named Liberatia. 

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=unite.../id=123396

2) upon looking through Liberatia's posting history on Nation States I noticed that there were a few wars it entered in aiding the nation "The United States of Natan.". One of those he even tried to pull TSP into.  

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...v/?hl=jsuv

Does this say the two are the same person for sure? no, but neither does having the same IP address. It is extremely likely though.

Yes, I knew that. I think others did too.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Ah, very good then...