Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, apparently there`s a zombie apocalypse coming...?
I'm disgusted at the total absence of the leadership of this region in this apocalypse. The elected delegate is building zombies. After being informed the password for the region has been compromised, 24 hours later it's still there. Two people running for CoA and no where to be found to organize any sort of effort. But the WFE is posted with "Help, please save us!". The IRC room is dead.

There are a few active souls on the RMB trying REAL hard to save things, but without any organization, it's really futile.

Good jobs folks, can't wait for the next election cycle as the same old players make the same old promises and brag on how the saved us from the zombies.

P.S. there are two of you that have been helping when you can and won't be forgotten.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
This small poor island nation had no chance. We should have slaughtered them all!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Quote:I'm disgusted at the total absence of the leadership of this region in this apocalypse. The elected delegate is building zombies. After being informed the password for the region has been compromised, 24 hours later it's still there. Two people running for CoA and no where to be found to organize any sort of effort. But the WFE is posted with "Help, please save us!". The IRC room is dead.

There are a few active souls on the RMB trying REAL hard to save things, but without any organization, it's really futile.

Good jobs folks, can't wait for the next election cycle as the same old players make the same old promises and brag on how the saved us from the zombies.

P.S. there are two of you that have been helping when you can and won't be forgotten.
Some of us have organized in guerrillas and helping nations with big numbers of Z's.

I one would have loved to have an organized army right this moment!
Ostracods everywhere!
This has been mostly an effort from regular citizens, with the important help of Drugged Monkeys and several others (far too many to mention) who have organised curing of large nations. I would have indeed liked to see some other government officials leading curing efforts, but some of us have been there fighting in the battlefield.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:This has been mostly an effort from regular citizens, with the important help of Drugged Monkeys and several others (far too many to mention) who have organised curing of large nations. I would have indeed liked to see some other government officials leading curing efforts, but some of us have been there fighting in the battlefield.
Perhaps there should be a list/medal/ribbon or something to be awarded to the most helpful people. Smile
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="107254" data-time="1383159720">
<div>
This has been mostly an effort from regular citizens, with the important help of Drugged Monkeys and several others (far too many to mention) who have organised curing of large nations. I would have indeed liked to see some other government officials leading curing efforts, but some of us have been there fighting in the battlefield.
Perhaps there should be a list/medal/ribbon or something to be awarded to the most helpful people. Smile

</div>
</blockquote>

That would be awesome! So many people have helped and deserve recognition for that.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Brutland and Norden" data-cid="107255" data-time="1383160574">
<div>

That would be awesome! So many people have helped and deserve recognition for that.

</div>
</blockquote>
Then I think we should start collecting names now. Off the top of my head, I can remember some, but it must be taken down throughout the entire time. DM might be of help during the first few hours, since he was the one I saw earlier today; somebody can take over later. I'm off to bed soon, I have work in a few hours.
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Everyone try to take a screen capture of your nation's history under the zmbie apocalypse which will save who sent cures\etc. and at least help with some names.

The RMB records a lot of the very active and engaged residents and its a blast to see all these people work together!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific