Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, apparently there`s a zombie apocalypse coming...?
Uh, what's IR?

[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

Quote:Uh, what's IR?

I think it's International Relations? I had to look up that book to understand Wink
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Yup. It's International Relations.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
It's gonna happen soon...

Ostracods everywhere!
Can`t wait to die.

Research!

Also, everything is going so slooooooooowwwwwwwww!
NS is too slow, I can't hit research!!!

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I managed to hit research before it went down...

Ostracods everywhere!
I got it in right away and my count is already lowering.
It's back up and it's fast!

Ostracods everywhere!
Yeah. I already hit research and it went down, but now it's back up. We need to get more TSPers to do research.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I'm researching and the number is going slowly down.

At least is going...

Ostracods everywhere!
The region is being invaded with Zombie infested nations!
Damn...in a few seconds I climbed from 155 million to 190.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Well it is hourly updates. And that's still better than another 10% of our population infected.
Cure missiles!

Focus on the CSS list! Fire all at one nation until it's cured, then move up the list.
My scientists at Santiago Medical Academy are developing a snap-freeze countermeasure. It freezes the zombie for 1 day. According to research, the mortality rate is 55%. So far, the scientists are 70% done. The next step is to find a brain-sweep virus. So, add Main Santiago to researching zombie vaccine.
I hit research, shall monitor how it goes.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Did I miss the memo? Why is Belschaft building zombie empire?

P.S Can I change what cure missiles I can fire?

Quote:Did I miss the memo? Why is Belschaft building zombie empire?

P.S Can I change what cure missiles I can fire?
I know, right. What's goin on?  :blink:
Let's unite and act together to cure! 

Ostracods everywhere!
I just logged in and half of my population is dead and all but a couple thousand are zombies ... so apparently good night folks.

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Unfortunately the region is so infected that even a cured nation will become reinfected in a couple of hours. 

Ostracods everywhere!
Well we all know that anyway, being a large region... and some regions are using it to recruit other people.

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Quote:Unfortunately the region is so infected that even a cured nation will become reinfected in a couple of hours. 
But our Infection Status is at 49.3, so we are doing something right. Lets keep on doing it!