Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Lazarus
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Allow me to merely remind you that I have been in this region longer than you, I have devoted more to this region than you, and unlike you -- my WA nation has resided in this region for over a year now. I am a South Pacifican -- and any attacks against my loyalty are as false as they are amusing.

You know who else was in the region longer than me? Milograd! Wink

But really great to embrace the sense of warm-fuzziness coming from your elitism. Good to know I haven't been in the region as long as you and my devotion to the region is based on where my WA Nation lies. Because surely.. my WA Nation must not be in The South Pacific.. because... because, oh yeah, that's right, people out there are getting their regions invaded by people including your OTHER region (Europeia, you know, the big one that you founded?). What kind of place is The South Pacific if its sense of toleration includes calling defenders less devoted than independents, because THEY don't have the decency to stick around and give their WA Nation to Belschaft despite innocent regions being invaded all over the place and not enough people to help them.

You want to question the compatibility of my defenderism and my beliefs with my loyalty to the region, go right ahead. I question your elitism's compatibility with the loyalty to the region and its culture. The South Pacific has never been a place to classify people on the basis of how long they've been around on these forums, or who isn't a defender -- but I'm sure you wouldn't want to get a basic lecture of TSP Culture by a simple, uncultured newbie like myself who hasn't contributed anything to The South Pacific in comparison to the mighty HEM.  Rolleyes

</blockquote>

Again, you conveniently ignore what proves you wrong. This is what makes you such an effective debater. Which you are. I'll give you that.

You harped on my point about my WA nation and my longevity, but you failed to notice my claim of devotion to this region. You cannot refute how much I love this region, and how much I care for it, so you ignore it.

Your entire third paragraph is building one heck of a straw man. I never claimed any of that. Yes, I pointed you out as hypocritical for suggesting that I am influencing the region, whilst you have been accused of the same. But I never said you weren't South Pacifican...or any of that, much less suggesting reasons why. No, I was merely defending myself from your insinuations that I am not loyal to the region.

And for the love of god, stop your melodramatic "saving the world" complex. I get it -- you have real animosity for people who play the game differently from you. I know, we all know -- just calm the frick down.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Knock it off Uni and HEM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote:Knock it off Uni and HEM.

Can we get an Uni v. HEM RP cage match? Maybe we can sell tickets!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="108653" data-time="1384920074">
<div>

Can we get an Uni v. HEM RP cage match? Maybe we can sell tickets!

</div>
</blockquote>

Now why didn't I think of that? Tongue
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:Knock it off Uni and HEM.

I respect the right of all people to express their frustration at this argument, but I hope you would agree with me that nobody can be forced silent in the Assembly.

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="108653" data-time="1384920074">
<div>

I respect the right of all people to express their frustration at this argument, but I hope you would agree with me that nobody can be forced silent in the Assembly.

</div>
</blockquote>

This is a thread about our pact with Lazarus HEM, not about the merits of loyalty to TSP. You haven't been silenced, just told that this isn't the thread for that kind of argument, and I agree considering that you and Unibot weren't even talking about Lazarus anymore. Just start a new thread and talk there.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Hileville" data-cid="108653" data-time="1384920074">Knock it off Uni and HEM.

</blockquote>Take the argument elsewhere. There have already been multiple people that have said this. If it is not taken elsewhere Admins will begin splitting the posts off. They have absolutely nothing to do with this draft. Your dislike for each other is well known and it is time to get back on topic.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="HEM" data-cid="108656" data-time="1384924225">
<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

This is a thread about our pact with Lazarus HEM, not about the merits of loyalty to TSP. You haven't been silenced, just told that this isn't the thread for that kind of argument, and I agree considering that you and Unibot weren't even talking about Lazarus anymore. Just start a new thread and talk there.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm not not saying I have been silenced, I was asking if someone agreed with that principle. 

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="HEM" data-cid="108656" data-time="1384924225">

</blockquote>
Take the argument elsewhere. There have already been multiple people that have said this. If it is not taken elsewhere Admins will begin splitting the posts off. They have absolutely nothing to do with this draft. Your dislike for each other is well known and it is time to get back on topic.

</blockquote>

Eh, I think that would be a mistake. But I understand your position. 

Quote: 

<div>
I'm not not saying I have been silenced, I was asking if someone agreed with that principle. 

</div>

It's not that hard to make a connection between what Hile told you and Uni and what you then responded. It may or may not have been unintended, but I'm sure you can see why I made the connection.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="HEM" data-cid="108659" data-time="1384926429">
<div>

<div>

</div>

It's not that hard to make a connection between what Hile told you and Uni and what you then responded. It may or may not have been unintended, but I'm sure you can see why I made the connection.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah sorry, that wasn't clear.

I ask Unibot to make any further replies to me via PM. If he misses this post, I will respond to him via PM. Like I said, I have no further problems with the NAP.

Good to know. I hope we get the necessary Ayes for it to pass.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="108660" data-time="1384926543">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="HEM" data-cid="108659" data-time="1384926429">
<div>

<div>

</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah sorry, that wasn't clear.

I ask Unibot to make any further replies to me via PM. If he misses this post, I will respond to him via PM. Like I said, I have no further problems with the NAP.

</div>
</blockquote>
Thank you.
Before this goes to vote, I would suggest we give the MoFA time to check Lazarus agrees's with the proposed draft.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I contacted Milograd yesterday and he said Lazarus is OK with the draft.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Which version?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

That last one I posted. The one that Escade motioned to vote on.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I don't like Article 4 in it nor do I like the preamble clauses, but I can live with it.

Well, I think Glenn isn't bringing it to Assembly until Friday so if you'd like to amend the draft then please post here for us. Thanks, Bel.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

It's more a question of getting a draft that both us and Lazarus agree on; as we have one, and I don't hate it, I'm fine with it - no reason to delay matters.