Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes Coming
Nice work Hile!

[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
Where is this news feed supposed to show up? Maybe you just haven't gotten to adding it to the Bulletin theme. (Which is the best theme.)

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Quote:Where is this news feed supposed to show up? Maybe you just haven't gotten to adding it to the Bulletin theme. (Which is the best theme.)
Forgot about that.  All you difficult people using other themes. Tongue

Should now be there.
I've just noticed, but the default background image with Bulletin looks terrible.  :mellow:

Same in the other themes, except Throwback.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Yeah I need to fix that so the other backgrounds show in the background chooser. Should be fixed in about 10 min.
I have a goal for the next 5 months: To be the richest member of TSP and have around $10,000-20,000 Drama Llamas. I wanna do it! No one will stop me!(except those who win the lottery!).
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote:
  • Government Workings no more!  I have split off the NSA and CSS forums into their own category under the old Government Workings.  Government workings has been renamed the Fudgetopia Hall of Government.  Give me a name for the NSA/CSS category please!

I propose the "Belschaft Hall of Paranoia, Bureaucracy and Overly Long and Slightly Sinister Acronyms" or BHPBOLSSA for the NSA/CSS catergory. I believe it would be an apt name.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I do propose renaming the forum "Ryccia's Absolute Domain". Tongue
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)